Neva Die Skateboarding Neva Die Skateboarding

blah

seen one stick movie. seen em all. animation is always simple with sticks. but the stupid sound effect are so fucking repetitive. The wheels werent even on the ground all the time. I skateboard and im sposered. this video seems uber gay to me. and the anvil makes no fucking sence. blow yer brains out. and dont bother posting a reply to this. i wont check back to read it bitchboy poser.

Pulp Fiction :) Pulp Fiction :)

Yeah...

If this is your first animation. goodjob. the flickering light was annoying and so were the reflections. but this movie is cool. great movie. tiz on my top 10. Goodjob.

boondock saints tribute boondock saints tribute

I've seen 'The Boondock Saints', i love that movie, its my counter-strike name even, but u r going to ruin it. U portrayed everything horribly, and wtf?? STICK FIGURES? Put alot mro work into and learn to make flash.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

It was iight

havent seen something like this before, been outta the NG game for a while it was nice though...good idea....keep it up

Sniper At The Bank Sniper At The Bank

Hmm...

it had iight 3d i guess, everything weas one color, reminded me of counter-strike hacks, if the guy wa susing hacks, hwocome he couldnt kill him when he was behind the bike and howcome no bullets hit the bike...the buildings wereent complex enough, the windows went clean threw the entire building. Nice efffort though..

Legion vs. Mysterious Foe Legion vs. Mysterious Foe

hey hey

Well, not bad. Id just wished the people werent as stiff, sometimes, for excelent quality work, you either need to Up the FPS (frames per second), or do a little frame by frame.
keep it up.

Chipmunks Gangsta Rap Chipmunks Gangsta Rap

My favorite flash movie..

This is the best flash movie ever created.
Flawless graphics. Crystal clear sound, lips matched perfectly. Not to mention the rap was spectacular. And the concept was perfect.
Gongrats on a nother' winner'

_dav3_

Ninjaman Ninjaman

HAHA

Ok, this is goin in meeh favorite movies list, i love this, you did all noised by yerself.. :boing:.. lmao...hahah..ok...and the digital matrix thing is funnier
primo job dude, lmao
keep it up

NekroClock NekroClock

umm....

Well, When i firsted clicked the link... WHAM!!! NO PRELOADER!! Serious point deduction...then WHAM!!! again... all text no action.... typie typie this typie typie that...instead of writing it, SHOW IT, unless ur not good enough too animate it then...GET OUT :-D
Keep it up ..
-dave

neckro responds:

:) , i couldnt be botherd to create a preloader after i had just finished creating the movie and was dying to see what you guys thought , i guess you like it !! theres no sound because i didnt need it , i will further my use of flash skills in the next episodes

Scrotum 4 Scrotum 4

My favorite flash movie..

Just so you know, this is my all time favorite series of animation, and has been since it's release, i hope to one day see the legend that is scortum 5...
-evad